      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com on behalf of k_fw
      Sent: Thu 1/12/2006 10:07 PM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Re: Sunday Parking No Parking

      Are you sure 311 is the right number to call?

      I've called 311 about parking violations before and the operator wouldn't even register my
      call because they claimed that the police have no jurisdiction over parking.

      Incedentally I was calling to report cars parked in the sidewalk at Jimmie Muscatello's
      Uniform Shop. There are almost always cars parked illegally there, blocking the sidewalk
      and the entrance to Reed Street.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Greene, Jennifer \(MPD\)" <jennifer.greene@d...>
      wrote:

      > The number to call is 311.