      From: Burke, Patrick (MPD) [mailto:Patrick.Burke@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 3:45 PM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Shooting last night/Troublesome buildings--What can we
      do?

      We're showing this a robbery hold up gun at approximately 12:43 a.m. When
      the complainant advised that he didn't have any money, the suspects (3 b/m's
      18-20 years) old, directed him to take off his clothes. The complainant was
      then told to run and a number of gunshots were fired with none taking
      effect. One of the suspect vehicles was recovered and is currently being
      processed. I'll provide additional details as they become available.

      Captain Patrick A. Burke
      Fifth District, MPDC
      Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!

      Office: 202 727-4488
      Pager: 888 523-7099