      Date: Jan 1, 2006 8:26 AM
      Subject: quick response to Unit Block W
      To: jennifer.greene@..., "Scott, Melvin (MPD)" <melvin.scott@...>

      Commander Greene

      Myself and several other neighbors on or near the unit block of W ST NW wanted to thank the 5D officers for the quick response after several urban New Year Eve "fireworks".  The hand gun users were already gone [one was walking away when firing] - but the strong and quick response must have made an impression on the remainder of that party.   Based on the number of cars seen out on patrol  - it was obvious  5D was working the holiday - so we could enjoy it.

      respectfully

      Sara @ 1st & W NW
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic