      From: jennifer.barba@... [mailto:jennifer.barba@...]
      Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 6:35 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] CLUB orders / payment

      This is a reminder for all interested persons who wish to order the CLUB through the discounted program. The orders must be paid for prior to the manufacturer accepting the order.
      I will be collecting funds for the CLUB at the Fifth District Station

      Friday, February 18th between the hours of 7 a.m. and 2 p.m.
      Saturday, February 19th between the hours of 7 a.m. and 2 p.m.
      Sunday, February 20th between the hours of 7 a.m. and 2 p.m.
      Monday, February 21st between the hours of 2 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.

      Please stop by the 5th District Station located at 1805 Bladensburg Road, N.E. to pay for the orders you wish to place. Cash only will be accepted and a receipt will be furnished upon payment.

      *NOTE: In order to place an order the manufacturer requires a minimum of 72 units purchased.
      The employees of USCCB can disregard this notice, I will meet with Ms. Newlon on Friday the 18th at noon to collect orders and monies.

      I thank everyone again for their cooperation with this program.

      Sincerely,
      Ofc. Jennifer Barba
      Fifth District
      PSA 501