843Turkey Thicket Community Center

  • Frederick Nunley
    Nov 30, 2005
      I wanted to remind who ever is in charge of security concerns in
      the Turkey Thicket area that the new community center has it's
      survaillence cameras in place now Police assured us at a community
      meeting a few months ago that they would stop by and make sure these
      cameras were pointed at the right things to deter future crimes in this
      area before the center opens. We are looking forward to the big opening
      on Saturday Dec. 3rd and good police coverage for safe use of the

      Thanks for your efforts to make our area safe,
      Frederick on 10th St.