      From: James Petty Sr <pettybone@...>
      Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 06:55:30
      To: <mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Visitors Parking Pass

      How is that these people have so much trouble with parking in these communitys when I have residents who live in my area for five years and have out of state tags and will not change their tags to DC.

      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      From: khenderson029@...
      Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 14:06:51 +0000

      Your friend needs a ROSA permit. He can take the warning ticket and proof of his Maryland address to DMV and they will complete the process. After this, he should not get another ticket.

      Kathy Henderson
      Sent on the SprintR Now Network from my BlackBerryR

      From: tracey.williams1713@...
      Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 04:03:06 +0000
      To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>

      Hi Ms Ransom ... I live on West Virginia Ave and have had this same problem for some time now where my friend who has MD tags visits me overnight for the weekend and either gets ticketed or warning tickets for not displaying DC tags. I have obtained the 15 day permits from 5D and he has still been ticketed with the permit displayed in his window. I cannot understand why taxpaying DC residents cannot have visitors overnight without being harrassed by parking enforcement. I also know that this does not happen in some other areas of the city. Please tell me what type of permit I need to get so that this can stop. Thank you
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      From: Gigi Ransom <gigir1829@...>
      Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 04:52:17 -0800 (PST)
      To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>

      If it is determined that DPW parking enforcement wrote these tickets, please have your ANC contact the DPW ANC liaison, or contact Kevin Twine to have referred to appropriate DPW management person to discuss this matter. Remember, due to snow storms, they are behind in writing tickets. Sometimes parking officers are "over zealous" in writing tickets. Gigi