7515RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Visitors Parking Pass

  • Thembi Butler
    Mar 2, 2010

      Aren’t there two varieties of ticket here?  One for parking in an RPP zone with no RPP, and the other, a failure to register an out of state vehicle?

      According to the DMV site, you can get a permit for a rental car for up to 15 days.  http://dmv.dc.gov/serv/parking/resident_rental_car.shtm

      Thembi Butler

      Metaformers, Inc.

      2010 Corporate Ridge Suite 850, McLean , VA 22102

      Mobile 202.431.1169| Phone 703.288.4620 | Fax 877.870.5066

      Thembi.Butler@...

      Evaluate. Innovate. Deliver | www.metaformers.com

      Confidentiality Notice

      The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Metaformers immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

      Metaformers is an Oracle Certified Partner