      From: Victoria Taylor <arrowblackrockcreek@...>
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Visitors Parking Pass
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 1, 2010, 9:27 AM

      I had that problem as well.  Seems that the police always come up from behind, see the tag and start writing the ticket then.  When they get around to the front they see the visitors permit but still leave the ticket.  What we did was to leave a note in the back window, with big enough writing letting them know that the car has a visitors permit in the front window.  Maybe that will help you.  I have heard that you can send an explanation (maybe with a copy of your visitors permit) and they can make a rulling off of that but you may need to check first.
      Peabody St.