6670RE: [MPD-5D] possibly a missing crime in the crime report?

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Sep 30, 2009

      I will have my staff double check this, was this the lowest price gas station??

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of bkchristin
      Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 11:15 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] possibly a missing crime in the crime report?

      A neighbor made me aware of a robbery/assault that occurred in the 1300 b/o Monroe Street on Monday. I did not see it listed in the daily crime report. Was this an oversight, or do I not have my facts straight? If it was an oversight, could someone please provide additional details? Thanks in advance.

      -BC on Lawrence

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic