6455Re: [MPD-5D] ANC 5B10 Community Meeting

  • Patrick Blais
    Sep 7, 2009
      This message was intended for someone other than me, as I haven't been part of this conversation.

      On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 1:48 PM, <khenderson029@...> wrote:

      Thanks Patrick for the information. Believe it or not, the crime rate is steadily decreasing in all categories. These types of crimes and more were every day occurrences and truly drained our police resources and eroded the quality of life for all. We are still plagued by individuals that just do not get it; this is no longer an acceptable venue for committing crime and the police have increased their responsiveness. The statistics are real and we are becoming a less crime-ridden community. We must stay the course and continue to report crime and do everything possible to turn this community around for good.
      Kathy Henderson

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic