5836Re: Assault near Brookland Metro .. Extenuating Circumstances

  • brian.ions
    May 29 2:05 PM
      Actually, it wasn't as bad as it initially sounded, Kathy. Due to his
      injuries, the complainant sought medical attention first before calling
      911 about 3 hours after the assault. The complainant also cancelled
      making a report to a crime scene technician as it was after 2 a.m.
      before the tech could respond. Sgt. Steinhilber is apparently in
      contact with the complainant and following up.

      brian
      on Newton/ 502