5830RE: [MPD-5D] Fwd: [Brookland] Re: Assault near Brookland Metro

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    May 28, 2009

      Please contact my office directly so that we can have a report taken and identify the officer who made this assertion, call 202 327 4392 then evening watch commander will follow up on this incident, Capt Marvin Lyons

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of khenderson029@...
      Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 5:31 PM
      To: mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Fwd: [Brookland] Re: Assault near Brookland Metro

      From: Brookland@yahoogrou ps.com [mailto:Brookland@yahoogrou ps.com] On Behalf Of khenderson029@ aol.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 5:28 PM
      To: brian.ions@yahoo. com; Brookland@yahoogrou ps.com
      Subject: Re: [Brookland] Re: Assault near Brookland Metro

      I am very dismayed to hear that our Brookland neighbor was attacked and deeply concerned about the allegations of not being permitted to file a police report. I would like to know who told the victim he could not file a report? I feel confident that Commander Greene will assign a 5D representative to followup and resolve the issue. I have never heard of any instance where someone was victimized and was not permitted to file a police report.

      Kathy Henderson

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic