4716RE: [MPD-5D] Need Health Hazard addressed on 1300 1st Street NW

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Nov 10, 2008
      Good morning - I am ccing the Neighborhood Services cooridinator to make this a priority this am.. DPW has a team that addresses this

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com on behalf of TruxtonResident
      Sent: Sun 11/9/2008 4:02 PM
      To: MPD-5D
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Need Health Hazard addressed on 1300 1st Street NW

      How do we get a dead animal removed from the sidewalk? We've called 311 ... opened several reports (since 11/7/2008), but the dead cat remains decaying and quickly becoming a health hazard.

      During the last call to 311 a few minutes ago (who at first told me there was no such address as 1307 1st Street NW), the rep tried calling the emergency sanitation # but she said they never answered the call ... and there is nothing else she could do.

      The dead cat is located at the base of a tree on the West side of 1st Street NW across from 1307...

      Anyone have any suggestions? She said Animal Control won't do anything since it's already dead.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic