      From: skiingbabyb <skiingbabyb@...>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Open Air Drug Market/Threats
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 5:59 PM

      For the past two days, Myrtle Avenue near Clinton Street, NE has had
      to endure no less than five boys smoking crack and marijuana in broad
      daylight from the back of a pickup truck. The police confronted them
      today (Tuesday) and sent them on their way. However, after the
      officer drove away, two boys stopped in front of my home, picked up
      acorns and began pelting my car with them. Another stood at the mouth
      of my walkway, faced my house, and shouted, "You don't know me! You
      called the police on me.
      B_ _ _ h, you don't know me." Then another reached into his pants and
      exposed his penis while facing my house.

      I do not know these boys except one. He is my neighbor's grandson. I
      realize these were intimidation tactics. Has any other residents
      encountered such primitive, idiotic behavior from such parasites?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic