4113City-Wide Community Meeting on Crime

  • Robert Vinson Brannum
    Jul 30, 2008

      You Are Invited to a

      City-Wide Community Meeting on Crime

      In ALL our Neighborhoods

      Text Box: WHEN:     	Thursday, 7 August 2008

WHERE:  	Old DC Council Chambers
                	441 4th Street, NW
First Floor, South
                	Washington, DC

TIME:      	7:00PM – 8:45PM

TRAVEL
BY RAIL: 	Judiciary Square
Red & Blue Lines

BY BUS:   	80, D2, G6, 96

BY CAR:  	On street parking
available at 6:30PM.

Community Organizers

5th District Citizens’ Advisory Council
Ward 4 Education Council
Eastland Gardens Civic Association
Council of Churches of Greater Washington-
Social Action Committee
DC Federation of Civic Associations, Inc.

For more information contact:

Robert Vinson Brannum
202-256-8452
rbrannum@robertbrannum..com
Cherita Whiting
202-487-5926
Cherita_whiting@...

Come, join, and lend your thoughts and ideas to stop the violence in ALL neighborhoods.

      We cannot take the Summer off to fighting crime.

      The residents of the District need to stand up and speak out.

      Our city leaders need to hear from the people on what we the people want and need to help keep our streets safe and our young people alive.

      Mayor Fenty, Chief Lanier, and members of the DC City Council have been invited to attend to hear from you—the PEOPLE.

      “If not now, when?

      If not us, who?”

      Robert Vinson Brannum

      Chairman, 5th District Citizens’ Advisory Council

      Chairman, Education Committee, DC Federation of Civic Associations, Inc.

      First Vice President, Ward 5 Education Council