      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
      fwright@...
      Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 1:32 PM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] summertime

      I live in PSA 504 (Ivy City). There has been increased drug activity on
      my block. So much so my new neighbors are selling it on their front
      porch especially in the evening. I see addicts going back and forth
      while I water my outside plants. I am obviously concerned and would like
      to see increased police presence on my block. I live on the 1800 block
      of Corcoran Street. I haven't attended a PSA meeting in a while. Who
      should I contact?

      Frankeena Wright
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic