      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Brooke Burke
      Sent: Thu 5/12/2005 11:51 PM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] 16th & Raum Street

      Hello Captain Burke,

      Thank you for responding to my comments.

      Tonight the police arrested some of the most dangerous
      and senior drug dealers at 16th & Raum. I would like
      to commend the 5th District officers and anyone else
      who was involved in their arrests.

      I was informed last week that the house at 1241 16th
      Street and the 4-unit building across the street from
      it are a houses of prostitution. These are also 'stash
      spots'.

      --- "Burke, Patrick (MPD)" <Patrick.Burke@...>