      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com on behalf of dc_20002_citizen
      Sent: Sun 5/1/2005 7:48 PM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] 16th & Raum Street

      It is starting to get warm and the drug activity is starting to pick
      up. Last night they were outside breaking liquor bottles and yelling
      and selling drugs until 5am.

      This is getting very fustrating as many residents continually call the
      police and the problem only seems to get worse. I have voiced these
      issues in the past as none of these criminals live in this
      neighborhood. They show up around 1pm and terrorize the neighborhood
      until the early morning hours.

      If there is anything that can be done let me know.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic