2376Fwd: Another Mugging (On Otis / PSA 502)

  • brian.ions
    Nov 30 7:33 PM
      Just FYI -- cross-posted from the Brookland listserv.

      brian
      on Newton

      --- In Brookland@yahoogroups.com, Caroline Petti <carolinepetti@...>
      wrote:

      Friends and Neighbors,

      It's 6:40 pm, Friday and I'm sitting at my desk looking out at a bevy of
      police cars and ambulances on Otis Street between 15th and 16th.
      There's been another mugging -- half an hour ago. I don't know much,
      but someone who saw the whole thing unfold told me that two guys beat up
      a guy walking up Otis to the Metro. No description of the muggers that
      would help anyone. The guy they mugged was hurt, not sure how badly,
      and is being taken to the hospital in one of the ambulances. Not sure
      if there was a gun. They ran up the street with his wallet.

      We've heard it before, I'll say it again, be careful out there. They're
      clearly preying on Metro walkers.

      Take care,
      Caroline on Otis
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic