2225Re: [MPD-5D] Police Matters

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Oct 30, 2007
      Thanks Robert for raising this serious issue. Halloween is tomorrow and we do not want this dangerous behavior to escalate. The Fifth District and the Arboretum Recreation Center are cohosting a Halloween party tomorrow and buses will pick up any child in our area that wants to participate. I am helping disseminate flyers to children and their parents as a viable alternative to being in the streets tomorrow. Would you be willing to help distribute flyers.

      The buses will pick up children from 17th Street between K and L Streets and from 17th and M Streets. Please check with Fayette Vaughn-Lee for information regarding additional boarding sites.

      Everyone on this LISTSERV should consider directing children to the 5D-Arboretum Recreation Center party for a safe alternative to being in the streets tomorrow.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy