      To: Christopher.Micciche@...; MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      CC: dierdre.porter@...; cathy.lanier@...; Alfred.Durham@...; Gwendolyn.Crump@...
      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:18:04 -0400
      Subject: [MPD-5D] RE: Robbery Hold-Up Gun & Arrests

      Great job

      -------- Original message --------
      From: "Micciche, Christopher (MPD)"
      Date:08/27/2014 4:16 PM (GMT-05:00)
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: "Porter, Dierdre (MPD)" ,"Groomes, Diane (MPD)"
      Subject: Robbery Hold-Up Gun & Arrests

      Good Afternoon –

      This afternoon at approximately 3:15 PM, Fifth District units received a radio run regarding a robbery on the Metropolitan Branch Trail near R Street NE.  Patrol officers arrived quickly and located the complainant.

      The complainant reported that three subjects followed him from the 300 block of R Street NE onto the MBT.  Once on the Trail, one subject produced a gun and demanded the complainant’s property.  The complainant complied and the suspects fled west on R Street.  The officer on the scene broadcast a comprehensive look-out over the Fifth District radio zone.

      Minutes later, an officer canvassing the area noticed subjects matching the description.  The subjects were stopped, a positive identification made, a handgun recovered, and two arrests made.

      Outstanding and quick work by the patrol officers of 5D!

      Christopher J. Micciche, MCJ

      Acting Captain

      © 202-270-9655

      Fifth District

      Metropolitan Police Department

      1805 Bladensburg Road NE

      Washington, DC 20002

      Get involved! Give input on the draft Age-Friendly DC goals and objectives at community meetings in August and September.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic