19803Re: [MPD-5D] Robbery Hold-Up Gun & Arrests

  • elcsmail
    Aug 27, 2014
      Fantastic!!
      Thanks to our great MPD TEAM these people will learn to stay OFF our bike trail if they cannot behave themselves.
      Thank you all for keeping us safe.
      LD Lee

      Sent from my Cricket smart phone

      "'Micciche, Christopher (MPD)' christopher.micciche@... [MPD-5D]" <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      >Good Afternoon -
      >

      >This afternoon at approximately 3:15 PM, Fifth District units received a radio run regarding a robbery on the Metropolitan Branch Trail near R Street NE. Patrol officers arrived quickly and located the complainant.
      >

      >The complainant reported that three subjects followed him from the 300 block of R Street NE onto the MBT. Once on the Trail, one subject produced a gun and demanded the complainant's property. The complainant complied and the suspects fled west on R Street. The officer on the scene broadcast a comprehensive look-out over the Fifth District radio zone.
      >

      >Minutes later, an officer canvassing the area noticed subjects matching the description. The subjects were stopped, a positive identification made, a handgun recovered, and two arrests made.
      >

      >Outstanding and quick work by the patrol officers of 5D!
      >

      >Christopher J. Micciche, MCJ
      >Acting Captain
      >(c) 202-270-9655
      >Fifth District
      >Metropolitan Police Department
      >1805 Bladensburg Road NE
      >
      >Washington, DC 20002
      >

      >Get involved! Give input<http://agefriendly.dc.gov/page/draft-age-friendly-dc-goals-and-objectives> on the draft Age-Friendly DC<http://agefriendly.dc.gov/> goals and objectives at community meetings in August and September.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic