      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 10:42:54 -0400
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

      Someone broke into the listed location, by breaking the rear door, and stole lottery tickets.

      Lieutenant Corinne Hughes

      Metropolitan Police Department

      Fifth District

      Manager of PSA 503

      office (202) 698-0273

      cell (202) 615-6803

      DC Public Schools’ Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up to volunteer.

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 07:07:22 -0400

      This was a case were someone used a credit card without authorization.  Hope this helps!

      Lieutenant Corinne Hughes

      Metropolitan Police Department

      Fifth District

      Manager of PSA 503

      office (202) 698-0273

      cell (202) 615-6803

      DC Public Schoolsx2019; Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up to volunteer.