19177RE: [MPD-5D] MBT Youth harassing & groping

  • Kyle, Ramey (MPD)
    Jun 11, 2014

      Officers in PSA 502 canvassed the MBT and were unable to locate anyone matching the description provided.  Officers will continue to monitor the MBT and look for the individual.  If anyone has any additional information about this, feel free to contact me directly or call the 5th District Station at 202-698-0150.

      Lieutenant Ramey Kyle

      Fifth District, PSA 501

      1805 Bladensburg Road, Northeast

      Washington, D.C. 20002