18789RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Apr 26, 2014

      Good morning Daniella, thank you for your interest in these reported events.  Your requests are captured below:

      CCN: 14-057-050
      RPT DATE: 04/25/2014 00:40 AM
      OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
      BLOCK: 20th Street & Rhode Island Avenue, NE
      LOCATION: Sidewalk

      Assault w/ a Dangerous Weapon: 20th Street & Rhode Island Avenue, NE Complainant reports while riding his bicycle, he was approached by (4) male subjects and was struck over the head with a bottle by one of the subjects and they fled. The complainant received medical attention by DC FEMS.  Case is currently open.

      PSA: 503
      CCN: 14057408
      RPT DATE: 04/25/2014 5:00 PM
      OFFENSE: Theft
      BLOCK: 2800 - 2999 BLOCK OF 20th STREET NE
      LOCATION: Park Area
      START DT: 04/25/2014 11:00

      Theft: 2800 - 2999 BLOCK OF 20th STREET NE
      Complainant reports parking and locking a bike on a post at that location with a "U" type lock.  Owner returned to find that both the lock and bike had been stolen.  No lookouts at this writing and this case is currently open.

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      April is National Financial Capability Month!

      Evaluate your financial well-being with a free personal financial health assessment provided by the D.C. Dept. of Insurance, Securities and Banking.

      DISB.DC.gov

      Hello. Can I get more information on these incidents? Including a block location for the first one? Thanks!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      > On Apr 26, 2014, at 2:58 AM, mpd.reports@... wrote:
      >
      > PSA: 503
      > CCN: 14057050
      > RPT DATE: 04/25/2014 00:40
      > OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
      > METHOD: Assault With A Dangerous Weapon
      > BLOCK:
      > LOCATION: Sidewalk
      > START DT: 04/24/2014 22:25
      > END DT: 04/24/2014 22:25
      >
      > PSA: 503
      > CCN: 14057408
      > RPT DATE: 04/25/2014 17:00
      > OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      > METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      > BLOCK: 2800 - 2999 BLOCK OF 20TH STREET NE
      > LOCATION: Park Area
      > START DT: 04/25/2014 11:00

    • Show all 2906 messages in this topic