18688MPD Increased Presence In and Around Taft Recreational Park

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Apr 12, 2014
      Thank you very much for your kind comments and observations. We will continue to increase our patrols in and around all parks and recreation centers now that warmer weather has arrived.

      From: dcward5resident@... [mailto:dcward5resident@...]
      Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:20 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Taft Recreational Park

      MPD-5D

      It can't be expressed how much we appreciate your presence around the Taft Recreational Park (Otis St NE). I hope your patrol continues as the weather gets warmer.

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
      It’s free, 100% private and secure.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic