18673Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Ryan Benjamin
    Apr 10, 2014
      Hi,

      Can I have more information about the following? I'm confused at how this event lasted two months.

      Thanks,
      Ryan

      PSA: 502
      CCN: 14048883
      RPT DATE: 04/09/2014 19:00
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 300 - 399 BLOCK OF W STREET NE
      LOCATION: Other/Unknown
      START DT: 01/23/2014 08:00
      END DT: 03/20/2014 19:00

      On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 3:10 AM, <mpd.reports@...> wrote:

      PSA: 501
      CCN: 14048700
      RPT DATE: 04/09/2014 13:30
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 1st Degree
      BLOCK: 1530 - 1599 BLOCK OF NEW JERSEY AVENUE NW
      LOCATION: Convenience Store
      START DT: 03/24/2014 12:42
      END DT: 03/31/2014 12:42
      PSA: 502
      CCN: 14048854
      RPT DATE: 04/09/2014 18:29
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft 1 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
      BLOCK: 100 - 140 BLOCK OF U STREET NE
      LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
      START DT: 04/08/2014 18:30
      END DT: 04/09/2014 18:13
      PSA: 502
      CCN: 14048883
      RPT DATE: 04/09/2014 19:00
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 300 - 399 BLOCK OF W STREET NE
      LOCATION: Other/Unknown
      START DT: 01/23/2014 08:00
      END DT: 03/20/2014 19:00
      PSA: 502
      CCN: 14048972
      RPT DATE: 04/09/2014 22:01
      OFFENSE: Robbery
      METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
      BLOCK: 1603 - 1615 BLOCK OF LINCOLN ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 04/09/2014 22:01
      END DT: 04/09/2014 22:01
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 14048693
      RPT DATE: 04/09/2014 13:13
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Specialty Store (Tv, Fur, Etc)
      START DT: 04/09/2014 12:20
      END DT: 04/09/2014 12:36
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 14048748
      RPT DATE: 04/09/2014 15:29
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1800 - 2299 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Restaurant
      START DT: 04/09/2014 15:19
      END DT: 04/09/2014 15:29
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 14048801
      RPT DATE: 04/09/2014 17:00
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1700 - 1899 BLOCK OF LYMAN PLACE NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 02/18/2014 12:00
      END DT: 02/19/2014 14:30
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 14048984
      RPT DATE: 04/09/2014 22:32
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1924 - 2033 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Convenience Store
      START DT: 04/09/2014 21:50
      END DT: 04/09/2014 22:30

      KEY:

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

      F&V - Force and Violence

      PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

      P/P - Pickpocket