18652RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Apr 8, 2014

      Frank, there were no detected gunshots in or around the areas of 200 block of T ST or the 1800 block of 3rd ST NE.

      In the 200 block of T St NE at 4:55 AM, MPD 5D Units responded for the destruction of property – car was on fire, that DC Fire and EMS responded to as well.

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
      It’s free, 100% private and secure.