18215Re: Farewell

  • Michael Henderson
    Feb 10, 2014
      Dear Andy,

      It has been a pleasure and a privilege working with you. Your professionalism, dedication, and passion were apparent from the start. What I will miss most, however, is your matter of fact sense of humility. There was never anything that knocked you off course. Your path was always true, and your integrity unwavering. From all of us in Edgewood, we would like to thank you for all you have done to make Edgewood a safer and better place to live and work. We will miss you.

      MIchael Henderson
      Former Community Liaison
      MPD PSA 501/502
      Former Recording Secretary