      From: "isearched"

      Message: 1
      Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 22:18:09 -0000
      From: "isearched"
      Subject: Re: mini bikes

      Hi all,

      Mini bikers are using the field of John Burroughs School (JBS) on
      Monroe Street NE. I saw saw one teenager on his bike riding on the
      grassy field of JBS, then proceeding up the incline of the parking
      embankment at the school. It looked like he was trying to imitate Evil
      Knievel!

      Also, I'm seeing kids on motorized scooters using busy streets to ride
      in. Are either of these activities legal? And, what can be done to
      prevent them from happening? I did contact JBS, but the receptionist
      didn't seem too responsive.

      -- Tim Greene

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Pike" wrote:
      > As the weather gets nicer, I've already noticed more mini bikes out
      on the
      > streets. Are we supposed to call 311 when we see them? Last year I
      almost
      > ran one over when they blew through a stop sign. They are illegal
      right?

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic