18048URGENT: DOGNAPPING & ROBBERY

  • aRodeoJock
    Jan 24, 2014
    URGENT!!!

    The photo below is of a 2.5 year old female cockapoo named Margo - blonde coloring, about 25 pounds, and recently groomed; she was stolen from my friend's home last night in NE DC (1500 block of D St NE). She is microchipped (ID# 985121010681957) and was last seen with a black and white collar with red trim. The robbers broke into the basement, took some trivial electronics, Margo, and her dog food. If you see her or have any information as to her whereabouts, please contact me or the DC police's tip line at 202-727-9099.

    There is a REWARD for her rescue!!!!

    (If you know the owner, please kindly contact him directly only if you have information about her. )

    -Patrick
    1900 Block of H St NE

    Patrick Nelson
    Arbonne International | Independent Consultant - ID 19478217

    Safe. Pure. Beneficial.
    Vegan, GMO-free, gluten-free, botanically-based skincare and nutrition products for men and women.
    Formulated in Switzerland and MADE IN THE U.S.A.

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic