17985RE: [MPD-5D] Brookland Metro area: more open drug use, related nuisances

  • Stephanie A. Robinson
    Jan 16, 2014
      Thank you Mark for forwarding this info on Metro's Transit Police.  I have not heard back from WMATA yet.

      Again, thank you and you and all of MPD-5D for all your work for our communities to keep us safe.

      Be well.
      Stephanie

      ___________________________

      Stephanie "The One"

      **I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be
      honorable, to be compassionate. It is, after all, to matter: to
      count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you
      lived at all.

      -- Leo C. Rosten (1908-1977) American Writer

      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      CC: brookland@yahoogroups.com; brooklandglbt@yahoogroups.com
      From: mark.beach@...
      Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 06:01:23 -0500
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Brookland Metro area: more open drug use, related nuisances

      Stephanie, thank you for your observations.  I sent this community safety concern to Metro Transit Police Department's Chief of Police Ronald Pavlik to have assessed and rectified.

      We really appreciate you and others like you sharing your keen observations, feelings, perceptions and opinions with us as we work together to make our community the model for the District of Columbia.  Stay safe...

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32xB0;F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert: call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311. Or, send an email to the Shelter Hotline (uposh@...).