      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      From: DLSmith112@...
      Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 17:38:47 -0500
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Merry Christmas!

      Hey Stephanie!!

      Merry Christmas too you as well.  Since you have moved into Ward 5 you have assisted our community in so many ways; from: graffiti removal; traffic sign issues, coordination and consistently getting to root causes of safety concerns.

      You applaud me.. I now applaud you and how you have earnestly worked to improve our living conditions in Ward 5.

      Thanks... I can't wait until the New Year!!

      Too the residents of silent readers, your contribution has been stupendous! Let's stay the course of helping our MPD, and together we will make the difference.  C ya next year!!

      Deb

      Triumph is only a word when it lacks moral and honest substance.

      On Dec 26, 2013, at 12:49 PM, "Stephanie A. Robinson" <mssteph6721@...> wrote:

      Happy Holidays to everyone , and especially to MPD-5 and all you do to keep our communities safe.

      May the Peace, Love and Joy if the holiday season be with you now and always.  And, happiness in the New Year!

      Stephanie

      Stephanie "The One"

      "You Become Like the 5 People You Spend the Most Time With.  Choose Carefully!" - Unknown

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 26, 2013, at 1:21 AM, "Kane, Morgan (MPD)" <morgan.kane@...> wrote:

      Merry Christmas everyone. Wishing you a safe and prosperous New Year as well.

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
      Fifth District Station
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-391-6862 (cell)
      202-698-0150 (station)

      On Dec 25, 2013, at 10:23 PM, "khenderson029@..." <khenderson029@...> wrote:

      My colleagues and I wish all of our police partners and neighbors a very Merry Christmas and joyful holiday season! Be vigilant, safe and hopeful.

      Warmest Wishes,

      Kathy Henderson. 5D05
      Chairperson, ANC 5D
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32xB0;F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert, call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic