17803Re: [MPD-5D] Merry Christmas!

  • Stephanie A. Robinson
    Dec 26, 2013
      Happy Holidays to everyone , and especially to MPD-5 and all you do to keep our communities safe.

      May the Peace, Love and Joy if the holiday season be with you now and always.  And, happiness in the New Year!

      Stephanie

      Stephanie "The One"

      "You Become Like the 5 People You Spend the Most Time With.  Choose Carefully!" - Unknown

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 26, 2013, at 1:21 AM, "Kane, Morgan (MPD)" <morgan.kane@...> wrote:

      Merry Christmas everyone. Wishing you a safe and prosperous New Year as well.

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
      Fifth District Station
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-391-6862 (cell)
      202-698-0150 (station)

      On Dec 25, 2013, at 10:23 PM, "khenderson029@..." <khenderson029@...> wrote:

      My colleagues and I wish all of our police partners and neighbors a very Merry Christmas and joyful holiday season! Be vigilant, safe and hopeful.

      Warmest Wishes,

      Kathy Henderson. 5D05
      Chairperson, ANC 5D
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32xB0;F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert, call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic