      From: "Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 22:32:05 -0500
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Merry Christmas!

      Thank you Kathy. Merry Christmas everyone

      Cathy L. Lanier
      Chief of Police
      Washington, D.C.

      On Dec 25, 2013, at 10:23 PM, "khenderson029@..." <khenderson029@...> wrote:

      My colleagues and I wish all of our police partners and neighbors a very Merry Christmas and joyful holiday season! Be vigilant, safe and hopeful.

      Warmest Wishes,

      Kathy Henderson. 5D05
      Chairperson, ANC 5D
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32°F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert, call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic