      From: "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 22:27:21 -0500
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Merry Christmas!

      Thank you, Commissioner Henderson.

      We appreciate your support, and we appreciate also you and Commissioner India Henderson's organizational efforts with yesterday's toy giveaway for neighborhood children. What a great holiday gift for all those families.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 25, 2013, at 10:23 PM, "khenderson029@..." <khenderson029@...> wrote:

      My colleagues and I wish all of our police partners and neighbors a very Merry Christmas and joyful holiday season! Be vigilant, safe and hopeful.

      Warmest Wishes,

      Kathy Henderson. 5D05
      Chairperson, ANC 5D
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32°F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert, call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic