      From: khenderson029@...
      Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 10:23 PM
      To: mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com
      Reply To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: ward5@yahoogroups.com; 5DCAC@yahoogroups.com; trinidaddc@yahoogroups.com; bloomingdale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Merry Christmas!

      My colleagues and I wish all of our police partners and neighbors a very Merry Christmas and joyful holiday season! Be vigilant, safe and hopeful.

      Warmest Wishes,

      Kathy Henderson. 5D05
      Chairperson, ANC 5D
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32°F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert, call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic