17790Holiday Cheer and Outreach

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Dec 24, 2013
      This morning at the Fifth Police District's Community Room, 1805 Bladensburg Road, NE, we will host another Holiday Outreach coordinated by Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05.  Commissioner Henderson remarked:

      The holiday spirit has moved us again to pull together a toy giveaway this morning at 11:00 am. We ask our community partners who wish to donate and participate to bring a new toy during the set up that commences at 10:00 a.m.

      The families and children will be arriving at 11:00 am and refreshments will be served.  Come out and celebrate with us and witness another example of the positive contributions being made in our community.

      Feel free to call Commissioner Henderson should you any questions on (202) 386-8325 or at

      khenderson029@...

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32°F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert, call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.