1729010.31.13 Metropolitan Police Department Seeks the Public's Assistance in Identifying Persons of Interest in Separate Offenses
- Oct 31, 2013Contact: Officer A.B. Clay (202)727-4383
October 31, 2013
Metropolitan Police Department Seeks the Public’s Assistance in Identifying Persons of Interest in Separate Offenses
(Washington, DC)- The Metropolitan Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating and identifying persons of interest in reference to the below listed separate offenses.
· Persons of Interest in Robbery-Snatch, 1635 Benning Rd, NE, on Sept. 1, 2013
· Persons of Interest in Armed Robbery, 1500 b/o Newton St, NW. on Sept. 25, 2013
· Persons of Interest in Theft II, 715 7th St, NW, on October 6, 2013
· Person of Interest in Robbery Force and Violence, 4940 Connecticut Ave, NW, on October 13, 2013
· Persons of Interest in Armed Robberies, 2851 Alabama Ave, SE, on Oct. 15 and 23, 2013
Anyone with information about these cases is asked to call the police at (202) 727-9099. Additionally, anonymous information may be submitted to the department’s TEXT TIP LINE by text messaging 50411.
Serve DC is proud to present NeighborGood, a new, free tool to help residents engage in meaningful service and connect with the causes and organizations they care about. Visit NeighborGood at http://serve.dc.gov/service/neighborgood