      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Bryan Williams
      Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:28 PM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Question about Police Van on 3rd St NE V and U str

      has there been any response to this?

      On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:40 PM, Leese H <leesey2013zz@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Can you please provide the Eckington neighborhood information on two police vans located on 3rd Street Northeast between V and U street right now? I know that there was a recent murder on the street a little over a month ago, so I'm not sure if the surveillance is correlated.

      Thank you for your service!

      -Leesey

      --
      Bryan