    From: Fashbaugh, Sarah R. (ABRA)
    Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 9:00 AM
    To: akline@...; Steptoe, Carolyn C.(ANC 5B04); Jessica Parrish (jparrish2003@...)
    Cc: Fashbaugh, Sarah R. (ABRA)
    Subject: Board Order - Brookland's Finest

    Good Morning,

    Please review the attached Board Order and let me know if you have any questions.

    Thank you,

    Sarah Fashbaugh

    Community Resource Advisor

    Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration

    2000 14th Street, NW, Suite 400 South

    Washington, D.C. 20009

    P: (202) 397-3971

    F: (202) 442-9563

    Serve DC is proud to present NeighborGood, a new, free tool to help residents engage in meaningful service and connect with the causes and organizations they care about. Visit NeighborGood at http://serve.dc.gov/service/neighborgood