      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jen Hen
      Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 6:14 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] More info

      Could I please have more information on the following?

      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13131601
      RPT DATE: 09/14/2013 11:00
      OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
      METHOD: Adw -- Knife
      BLOCK: 300 - 399 BLOCK OF ADAMS STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 09/14/2013 10:14
      END DT: 09/14/2013 10:14

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic