16827Re: Bus shelter on 4th Street NE at W

  • Benjamin
    Sep 6, 2013
      Thanks for replying to the thread; we really appreciate it. I should have been more clear in saying it is the PM hours that has been toughest. Though, I will say, that the patrol broke up an incident very quickly last night. Thanks!

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Beach, Mark (MPD)" <mark.beach@...> wrote:

      > Benjamin, our Day Watch Units have this information and checked the site a few minutes ago. You asked that we step up our patrol of the area, especially between the hours of 8 and 11. Would that be AM and/or PM? I do not want to assume it's PM.
      >
      > Mark Beach
      > Assistant Patrol District Commander
      > Metropolitan DC Police Department
      > Fifth Police District
      > 1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      > Washington, DC 20002
      > 202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      > 202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      > 202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      > 202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      > 202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      > "Commitment to Excellence"
      >
      > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, intended only for use by the named recipient(s) above. The content included in this email is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive. This email should not be forwarded or disseminated to unauthorized users. It should only be used by the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail at the address shown above. This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.
      >

      > Join DDOT on Saturday, September 7th for a celebration on the new 11th Street Bridge commemorating DDOT's decade of transportation advancements and the full opening of the bridge to traffic, bicyclists and pedestrians. For more information visit AnacostiaWaterfront.org.<http://www.anacostiawaterfront.org/events/local-11th-street-bridge-celebration/>

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic