16336Re: [MPD-5D] Re: 5D Officers of the Year

    Jul 17, 2013
      Thank you, Commissioner Dumas.

      Andy Solberg

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 17, 2013, at 6:21 AM, "Vonetta Dumas" <vonetta5d02@...> wrote:

      It is definitely a noticeable improvement, please keep up the good work.

      Congratulations to you all and the fine leadership of 5D.  remarkable work should be rewarded but thanks and gratitude to all the officers on duty who risk your lives for us everyday!

      Peace and safety,

      Vonetta Dumas, ANC 5D02
      Vonetta5d02@...
      202-403-9487 mobile

      Please excuse any misspellings/ odd words. My iPhone thinks it is smarter than I am.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on my iPhone