16312Re: Shots fired overnight, police in am? 16th and Gales NE

  • Lindsey C. Williams
    Jul 14, 2013

      Hi,
      I did not see a response to this. The date was July 12.
      Thank you for any information you can provide.
      Best,
      Lindsey

      On Jul 12, 2013 4:38 PM, "Lindsey C. Williams" <lindsey.c.williams@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      Last night there were gun shots around 12:30/1 am in the vicinity of 16th and Gales NE (I called 911). Officers came through Gales last night and were out again on 16th this morning around 8:30 when I went by. Was this for the same incident? Is there anything more you can share about the shots or what was found this morning?
      Thank you,
      Lindsey

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic