16258Re: [MPD-5D] Re: missing report from the Daily Reports

  • Stephanie A. Robinson
    Jul 9, 2013
      I agree!

      Be safe.

      Stephanie

      Sent from my iPad.

      On Jul 9, 2013, at 20:21, "studermw" <studermw@...> wrote:

      No problem. I'm just hoping to get the word out so we can shut this theft thing down in our neighborhood.

      I also wanted to say thanks to the Detective who made the time to come out to my house (on a holiday, no less) to talk with me. It's appreciated!!

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie A. Robinson" <mssteph6721@...> wrote:

      > Thank you for the information.
      >
      > Stephanie "The One"
      >
      > "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." H.D
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Jul 9, 2013, at 11:25 AM, "studermw" <studermw@...> wrote:
      >

      > > 1500 block of 4th St NW. Although, I happen to know the individual who took the package lives in the vicinity of 3rd St NW. I also have video and photos of the theft identifying the person to took my package if anyone is interested in them. I'm happy to provide to anyone who wants them.
      > >
      > > --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie A. Robinson" <mssteph6721@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > What block are you talking about that has thefts on it?
      > > > Please advise.
      > > > Thank you
      > > >

      > > > Stephanie
      > > >
      > > > Sent from my iPad.