1616Re: [MPD-5D] Dispatchers

  • Caro Alcuaz
    Mar 16, 2007
      I have been complaining about dispatchers since March 2006.

      Every time I ask for a supervisor, they say that they will investigate.

      It takes months for them to get back to me, and when they do, they say that they don't have the details of the case.

      I guess it's my fault for not keeping a record for that long. I actually have it in my e-mails but I have better things to do right now.

      It's either that someone there is incompetent or this is a tactic someone there uses to weasel out of being accountable.