15950Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Late Night Activity by Perry Street School

  • Brian Bradford
    Jun 5, 2013
      The adults are people that used to live in the neighborhood. They played for Woodridge, went to John Burroughs, Taft, McKinley, now meet in the old neighborhood. I dont know the teenagers.

      From: jbizzzle27 <joshua.barton@...>;
      To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Re: Late Night Activity by Perry Street School
      Sent: Wed, Jun 5, 2013 8:50:20 PM

      Ok, so there are obviously multiple issues in the area around Taft and the Perry Street school.

      In my experience, those riding dirt bikes are kids.

      Those partying at 18th & Perry appear to be mostly adults.

      I would be interested in learning more about the 5th District's strategy around this area and seeing if more attention could help deter this regular behavior.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Brian Bradford <brianbradford42@...> wrote:

      > Are these guys kids or adults closer to 40 years old?
      >

      > Sent from Yahoo! Mail on my iPad

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic