15927[MPD-5D] Late Night Activity by Perry Street School

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Jun 4 9:30 AM
      Josh, thank you for taking your time out to provide this information to us.  Without inspecting the dirt bike, I will not be able to determine whether it was licensed and street legal.  Chances are it's not and should not be ridden on public space or private property without written approval.

      I will pass along your observations to our Patrol Service Area Lieutenant to monitor and ensure that we move folks out the area of Perry and 18th Street, specifically between the school and the park.

      I will have the assigned PSA units attempt to locate and impound the dirt bike if located and not legal.

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      moveDC is a citywide initiative to develop a bold, new vision for the District’s transportation future and increase transportation choices for all.
      Visit www.wemovedc.org for more information.