15926Late Night Activity by Perry Street School

  • jbizzzle27
    Jun 4, 2013
      Hi -- there was a kid riding a dirt bike back and forth up the sidewalk around 18th and Perry last night for about a half an hour around 1:00am. Woke me and my wife up. Are these bikes legal? They are frequently ridden around the Taft Rec Center and surrounding neighborhood at all hours.

      Additionally, it seems that Perry Street and 18th, between the school and the park is a popular hangout for large crowd at all hours -- especially, but not limited to, the weekends.

      Is it possible to get a bit more attention and patrols around this area? It seems like the Taft Rec Center and immediate surrounding areas could use a bit more police presence.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic